Livelihood Enhancement of Persons with Disabilities and their families
funded by the Italian Cooperation, and
QADER adopted the sustainable livelihood approach, which depends on the definition of the vulnerability of the target group, and check the family’s financial, social, human, natural, and physical resources. According to that an appropriate strategy was adopted to each family, financial and/ or non-financial or both.
- Support and implement small income-generating projects
- Recruitment and employment
- Vocational Training
The project benefited 34 disabled and their families.
The project was implemented in Ubaideya, beit Fajjar, Al-Khader, Marah Rabah, Dar Salah and Bethlehem.
Project activities and outputs:
- Income-generating projects:
Supported and implemented 5 small income-generating projects in in Ubaideya and Beit Fajjar villages for 7 disables people and their families, the projects varied; productive, commercial and services
- Recruitment & Employment:
- At the first stage, QADER contributed to the majority of the beneficiaries salaries with the 6-month probation period. .