QADER the implementation of the project "Promoting the quality of life of the poorest and most marginalized women in Area C of Bethlehem and Hebron governorates
QADER with its partners Psycho-Social Counseling Center for Women, and the Palestinian Family Planning and Protection Association started implementing the project “Promoting the quality of life of the poorest and most marginalized women in Area C of Bethlehem and Hebron governorates” funded by the World Bank through Palestinian NGOs Development Center – NDC.
The project will be implemented in 15 residential areas divided into villages and Bedouin communities which are located in areas (c), their population and particularly women live in a bad economic and social conditions, and they have difficulty in movement, poor infrastructure and basic services.
The project aim to empower women, especially women with disabilities, and the mothers of persons with disabilities (PwD), and head of households. The project includes the following:
1. Provide reproductive and sexual health services.
2. Educating women about reproductive and sexual health.
3. Develop women capacity in the professional and handicrafts field to help them enter the labor market.
4. Support women in small income-generating projects.
5. Provide women with psych-social counselling services.
6.Provide technical aids for women and children with disabilities.
7. Implement an advocacy campaign to raise the voice of women to reach the stakeholders.
8. Improve the community awareness and attitudes towards women with disabilities