Promoting Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities through Enhanced access to services an policies reform
The project "Promoting Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities through Enhanced access to services an policies reform" is funded by the Swedish Organization for Individual Relief (SOIR-IM). It aimed at supporting the implementation of a number of activities within the framework of QADER's strategic plan for the years 2018-2022.
- Influencing decision-makers in related ministries and organizations to integrate and protect persons with disabilities in the relevant sectors through approving and / or proposing legislation, policies, procedures, and standards that promote the integration and protection of persons with disabilities.
- Social and rehabilitation services provider organizations and centers adopt and implement an advanced and effective methodologies and tools for persons with disabilities.
- Decision makers in relevant ministries andorganizations.
- Social and rehabilitation service institutions and centers.
- Persons with Disabilities
Project activities and outputs:
- Analyzing the Ministry of Social Development budget from a disability development perspective.
- Supporting a number of centers and organizations to implement the MOVE methodology, in order to provide services for children with severe disabilities.